Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Eggy Tempura Crumbs and Cabbage Stir-fry Rice Bowl recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Eggy Tempura Crumbs and Cabbage Stir-fry Rice Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggy Tempura Crumbs and Cabbage Stir-fry Rice Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already know that you must have a strong and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Still, did you know that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? In this article, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Be aware that is one of the best meats you can consume. You already know this as, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been told to eat fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for those with heart problems or are worrying that their hearts aren’t healthy. Know that fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and turn unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try to consume fish at least two times a week.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly beneficial for the heart, though. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggy tempura crumbs and cabbage stir-fry rice bowl recipe. To make eggy tempura crumbs and cabbage stir-fry rice bowl you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Eggy Tempura Crumbs and Cabbage Stir-fry Rice Bowl:
- Get 2 of servings Hot cooked rice.
- Use 100 grams of Silken tofu.
- You need 5 of leaves Cabbage.
- Get 40 grams of Tempura crumbs.
- Take 2 of Egg.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Use 1 of Nori seaweed flakes.
- You need of Sauce.
- Take 150 ml of Water.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Dashi stock granules.
- Get 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Hon-mirin.
- Use 1 tbsp of Sugar.
Steps to make Eggy Tempura Crumbs and Cabbage Stir-fry Rice Bowl:
- Dice the tofu into 1 cm cubes. Slice the cabbage roughly. Combine the sauce ingredients..
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan or sauce pan over medium heat. Add the cabbage and fry. After it has wilted, pour in the sauce ingredients..
- Once it's boiled, add the tofu and tempura crumbs. Simmer for about 5 minutes. Taste first and pour in the beaten egg. Cover and cook until the egg is soft cooked. Turn the heat off..
- Transfer onto the rice in a bowl and sprinkle on nori flakes if you like. Serve..
If you find this Eggy Tempura Crumbs and Cabbage Stir-fry Rice Bowl recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.