Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Apple Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Apple Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. However, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Today, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are truly great for your heart. The after effects of consuming beans may not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re great for your body. It doesn’t mean, however, that merely consuming beans will undo the detrimental effects of eating junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What is true, though, is that putting green beans on your salad in place of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a superb course of action to take. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you are likely to not miss eating beef or chicken.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are terrific for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. These foods are essentially great for the heart, though. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy apple cake recipe. You can cook easy apple cake using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Apple Cake:
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Provide 80 grams of Sugar.
- You need 90 grams of Melted butter.
- Use 200 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Get 1 of Cinnamon.
- Use 2 medium of or 1 1/2 large apples ● Apples.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ● Raisins.
- Get 2 tbsp of ● Rum.
- Take 10 grams of ● Sugar.
Instructions to make Easy Apple Cake:
- Prep work. Line the baking pan with parchment paper. Turn the baking pan over and fit the parchment paper to the pan, cutting diagonally into the corners to fit the corners of the pan. Melt the butter in the microwave..
- Mix ingredients marked with ● in a bowl and let sit for 15 minutes. Slice the apples into 8 wedges and chop each wedge into 5 pieces. The main thing is not to cut them too small..
- The reason for the second step is to remove some of the liquid from the apples. That way the apples in the baked cake won't be too wet. Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Mix the eggs, 70 g of sugar and melted butter in that order. Sift the flour in all at once and mix with a spatula..
- Before the flour is fully incorporated into the batter, add the apples from Step 2 (including any liquid). The batter is stiff at first but will become easier to stir once the apples are added..
- Once the batter is completely mixed, pour into the pan. Don't worry if the apples stick out a little from the cake. Bake in a 180℃ oven for 30-35 minutes..
- The cake is done once a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. If you let the cake sit for a day, it definitely becomes more moist and delicious..
- The alcohol in the rum will evaporate as it bakes, so I serve this cake to my children as a snack..
- I baked this cake in a large gugelhupf pan using two apples..
If you find this Easy Apple Cake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.