Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect *Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to *Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? In this article, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Beans–seriously–are really great for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, however, that simply eating beans will undo the detrimental effects of eating junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your fresh salad or consuming a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you must do. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you are likely to not miss the beef or chicken.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. These foods are especially great for the heart, however. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to *easy* chocolate chip cookie cake recipe. To cook *easy* chocolate chip cookie cake you only need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make *Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE:
- Take 2 cups of AP flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of bakingpowder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 2 sticks of butter.
- Get 1 of egg.
- You need 1.5 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- Get 2 cups of chocolate chips.
- Provide of Optional Frosting.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1.5 cups of confectioners sugar (add more or less to your liking).
- Get 1-2 tbs of milk, heavy cream or plant milk.
Steps to make *Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE:
- Preheat oven 350 F.
- Whisk dry ingredients and set aside. Prepare frosting by combining those ingredients, then add to piping bag or ziplock and set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla combine well.
- Slowly add flour and then fold in chips.
- Get a 9 inch baking pan and spray with oil, after flatten cookie dough down to the edges of pan. Bake 20-25 min. Check and rotate pan after 15 min.
- Let cool and add buttercream 😀🍪.
If you find this *Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.