Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Mac and cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Mac and cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the primary things that you will learn is that it is important to keep track of what you eat during the day. Keeping your foods record not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, once you keep a food log for a few days you might notice that even if you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Writing all of it down will help you see exactly which parts of your diet really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
Be as specific as you can get while you record the things you eat. It isn’t enough to just write down “salad” on a list. The right way to do it is to write down all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You need to include the quantity of the food you consume. “Cereal” is just not very good, although “one cup Shredded Wheat” can be. Remember the more you take in of something the more calories you consume so it is vital that you list quantities so you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
What sort of mood are you in while you eat? Write it down! This will show you whether you use foods to solve emotional issues. It will also identify the foodstuffs you choose when you are in certain moods. Many people will reach for junk foods whenever we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset just might help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked mac and cheese recipe. You can have baked mac and cheese using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Mac and cheese:
- You need 3 cups water
- Take 3 cups macaroni
- Use 1/2 cup milk
- You need 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Use 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- Take 1/2 tablespoons oregano
- Prepare 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- Provide 1 tablespoon flour
- Prepare 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Get 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Take 2 cups bread crumbs
Instructions to make Baked Mac and cheese:
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F. Grease the soup cups or small casserole pan.
- Boil 3 cups of water
- Add the macaroni to the water and cook til soft. Then drain the water.
- In a saucepan melt the butter and mix the flour, garlic, oregano, milk, 1 cup of the cheddar cheese, 1/2 a cup of the parmesan cheese and the worcestershire in the saucepan til the cheese is melted
- Pour the mixture in the saucepan over the macaroni and stir it til the macaroni is coated.
- Fill the soup cups or casserole pan with coated macaroni and sprinkle the remaining cheese over top with the bread crumbs.
- Place it into the oven and bake it til the crumbs are golden and the cheese is melted
If you find this Baked Mac and cheese recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.