Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato and Chicken Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato and Chicken Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Advantages Of Eating Superfoods?.
You are becoming what you put inside your body. If you concentrate on it, this makes sense. As an example, amino acids absorbed as a result of eating meat can be used by our bodies in repairing muscles. Eating the right fare is consequently imperative. Food advice tells us that the proper food could make us healthy and so superfoods are becoming part of lots of people’s diets. Do you know what superfoods in fact are? Well, there are 2 types of foods, the great as well as the bad. Putting on fat is only one of the issues with eating the wrong fare and, vs this, a good food can give you wellness as well as keeping you healthy. As you might guess, superfoods are looked at as the correct kind of food.
Tomatoes are another superfood with antioxidant qualities as a result of a compound referred to as lycopene. An additional superfood is spinach which is rich in iron along with one of the B vitamins referred to as folate. Spinach may help in the later years because of the lutein in it that can help prevent you from going blind.
Superfoods are definitely worth eating as they provide you with a lot of vitamins and minerals and health boosting vitamins that you otherwise not devour through your usual diet.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato and chicken bake recipe. You can cook potato and chicken bake using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato and Chicken Bake:
- Provide 1 can cream of chicken soup
- You need 6 large chicken breasts
- You need 12 medium potatoes
- You need 2/3 cup olive oil
- Use pinch salt
- Get pinch pepper
- Take 1 tsp paprika
- You need 1 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1 lb bacon
- Take green onions
- You need 16 oz shredded cheese (any kind)
- Use large chopped white onion
Instructions to make Potato and Chicken Bake:
- Pre heat oven at 400°F.
- Cut chicken breast into dice pieces and set aside.
- Dice potatoes and set aside.
- Mix paprika, salt, pepper, cream of chicken soup, olive oil and garlic powder together.
- Add chicken, chopped white onions, and potatoes to mixture and gently stir.
- Spread mixture in the baking pan. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 60 min. Stir every 20 to 30 min.
- While chicken and potatoes are in the oven begin frying bacon or ham.
- Chop green onions.
- Once chicken is done. Top with cooked bacon, green onions, and cheese. Place back into oven uncovered for 10 min.
- Take out and enjoy! (Top with sour cream or ranch) optional
If you find this Potato and Chicken Bake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.