Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Organic, Flour less, Healthy, Blueberry & Oatmeal Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Organic, Flour less, Healthy, Blueberry & Oatmeal Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you first start your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your food record not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after you keep a food journal for a few days you might notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write every thing down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Write down the time that you are eating stuff. This enables you to see what times of day you feel the hungriest, when you are likely to reach for a snack and how to work around those times. After a few days you’ll note that while you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. You may also be able to identify when you are eating in order to have something to do. This is significant because all those are times that you can choose other things to fill your time with than food.
Record your feelings when you eat. This could show you if you use food to solve emotional issues. It may also identify the foods you select when you are in certain moods. Many of us will reach for junk foods if we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you look closely at how you eat during your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to organic, flour less, healthy, blueberry & oatmeal pancakes recipe. You can cook organic, flour less, healthy, blueberry & oatmeal pancakes using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Organic, Flour less, Healthy, Blueberry & Oatmeal Pancakes:
- You need 2 cup Ground organic rolled oats
- Get 2 tsp Baking powder
- Use 1/2 tsp Salt
- Use 3 tbsp Organic Coconut sugar
- Prepare 2 tbsp Organic Ground flaxseed
- Use 2 each Organic eggs
- Use 1 cup Organic unsweetened almond milk (or soy, rice and coconut milk)
- Prepare 2 tsp Organic vanilla extract
- Take 1 each Organic lemon zest
- Take 1/2 cup Organic coconut oil
- You need 1 pints Organic blueberries
Instructions to make Organic, Flour less, Healthy, Blueberry & Oatmeal Pancakes:
- Add all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl add all the wet ingredients excluding half of the coconut oil to be reserved for cooking the pancakes.
- Slowly while whisking add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Save blueberries till after you add pancake mix to pan.
- Heat pan to medium heat. Add some of the reserved coconut oil to pan. Just enough to coat the pan. Wait til pan is hot enough, then add pancake mix (approximately a ladle full).
- Sprinkle blueberries generously on top. Wait til the pancake is golden brown and not sticking to pan before flipping.
- Repeat and enjoy with some maple syrup and organic fruit preserves. :)
If you find this Organic, Flour less, Healthy, Blueberry & Oatmeal Pancakes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.