Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spiced Biscotti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spiced Biscotti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about restoring your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really good guidance. Sometimes, though, the last thing you want is to have to make a meal from scratch. Once in a while you need to visit the drive through while you are on your way home and finish the day. There is no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because a lot of the well-known fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is how one can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Your beverage needs to be water or juice or milk. Choosing a big soft drink as your beverage contributes hundreds of poor calories to your meal. Usually just one helping of soft drinks is merely eight ounces big. Those eight ounces tend to be at least 100 calories and close to ten tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soft drink is typically at the very least twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is much more common. Choosing a soda as your drink increases your calorie ingestion by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Water, fruit juice as well as milk, conversely, are far better choices.
Basic logic states that the best way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a couple of good decisions and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you need is to let someone else produce your dinner. When you want healthful menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spiced biscotti recipe. You can cook spiced biscotti using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spiced Biscotti:
- Get 8 tbsp butter, softened
- Provide 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Prepare 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Provide 2 eggs
- You need 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Take 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Take 1 tsp baking powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Take 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- Use 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Get 1/4 tsp salt
- Take 1 packages chocolate chips
Instructions to make Spiced Biscotti:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in flour, baking powder, and spices until blended and stiff dough forms. Add additional flour if dough is still sticky.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone liner.
- With floured hands, place dough onto baking sheet. Roll or shape into long rectangle, approximately 12x6 inches.
- Bake at 350°F for about 28 minutes. Remove from oven and cool for about 10 minutes.
- Slice into 1" wide pieces, and lengthwise to double the number of pieces, if desired.
- Return to baking sheet, placing each piece on one cut side. Bake for another 20 minutes, flipping each piece once halfway through.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Meanwhile, melt chocolate chips in a saucepan over low heat.
- Once cool, dip bottom of each biscotti in chocolate and place on parchment to set. Drizzle remaining chocolate over the batch.
If you find this Spiced Biscotti recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.