Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Sweet Tooth Chocolate Saltines recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Tooth Chocolate Saltines recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Tooth Chocolate Saltines recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The way to Do It.
When you begin a diet just about the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your meal log not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after you keep a food journal for a few days you could notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down can help you identify the parts of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But what happens if you write every single thing down but still are unable to figure out how to shed weight? There is a good way and a idle method to track the food you eat. A food journal is a lot more than just a basic list of the foods you eat during a day. You must record other vital pieces of information too. Here are a number of the hints that can help you become much more successful at food tracking.
Record your spirits while you eat. This could show you whether or not you use foods to solve emotional issues. It also assists you to see plainly which foods you have a tendency to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. Many of us will reach for junk foods if we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset will help you stock similar but more healthy items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet tooth chocolate saltines recipe. You can cook sweet tooth chocolate saltines using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet Tooth Chocolate Saltines:
- You need 1 Cooking spray and foil to line cookie sheet
- Take 40 Saltine crackers
- You need 1 1/2 stick Butter (3/4 cup)
- Provide 3/4 cup Light brown sugar
- You need 8 oz Semisweet chocolate chips
Steps to make Sweet Tooth Chocolate Saltines:
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line cookie sheet with foil then spray with cooking oil.
- Arrange saltine crackers salt side down, until the pan is entirely covered
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter and brown sugar together and boil until it turns caramel in color. Watch carefully as this happens in just a few minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour evenly over the saltines. Bake in oven for 3-5min or until it begins to bubble.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over saltines. Wait until the chips melt then spread out evenly with a knife.
- Put in freezer for 20 minutes. Break into pieces and enjoy. Story leftovers in a zip lock bag or airtight container.
If you find this Sweet Tooth Chocolate Saltines recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.