Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Taco Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taco Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you start a diet probably the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food record in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your food record not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. One example is that, after monitoring your food for a few days you might realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats and not nearly enough organic nutrients. Having it all written down will help uou recognize the parts of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Write down the time that you are eating things. This allows you to see what times of day you feel the hungriest, when you are likely to reach for a snack and the right way to work around those times. You’ll observe, for example, that though you eat lunch at the exact same time every day, you also–without fail–start to snack as little as an hour later, every day. You should also be able to see whether or not you are eating since you’re bored. This is essential because those are moments that you can pick out other things to fill your time with than food.
Record your feelings whenever you eat. This can show you whether you use meals to solve emotional issues. It will also identify the meals you decide on when you are in certain moods. Many people will reach for junk foods when we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you focus on how you eat during your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taco bake recipe. To cook taco bake you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Taco Bake:
- Take 1 bag Doritos crushed
- Use 2 1bs. Ground beef, browned
- Prepare Optional jalapeno, onions and olives
- You need 1 pkg taco seasoning mix
- Get 1 can refried beans
- Provide Shredded lettuce
- Take 1 tomatoes diced
- Get 1 pkg mozzarella cheese
- Take 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Steps to make Taco Bake:
- Brown ground beef(cook in optional ingredients) after cooked add 1 pkg taco seasoning mix and 1 can refried beans set aside.
- Put half of crushed chips in bottom of 9×13 baking dish
- Place seasoned ground beef and bean mix on top of chips
- Add layers of mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, lettuce and diced tomatoes. Add remaining chips on top
- Can be served cold or bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. If cooking cover serve with sour cream and or salsa
If you find this Taco Bake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.