Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Breakfast: Sweet Potatoes Fries with Scrambled Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast: Sweet Potatoes Fries with Scrambled Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Advantages Of Eating Superfoods?.
You might be what you consume. This really is so right. For instance, meats like poultry include amino acids that happen to be important as they can help to repair muscle tissue. So be cautious with the foodstuff you devour as it can really make a difference. Nutritional advice tells us that the right food can make us fit so superfoods are becoming part of lots of people’s diets. But what precisely are superfoods? We can really say that various foods help to increase our health and others do not. Bad foods contain empty calories that can just make you fat if eaten in excess and high-quality foods which have calories that will provide lots of energy as well as antioxidants to help you reduce health issues and disease. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under high-quality foods.
Your immune system will also benefit from the properties of superfoods. Garlic can be described as popular superfood that may give your immune system an actual boost, that will help your body chase away sicknesses. Your blood cholesterol count may also be lowered by means of garlic. Garlic can be taxing when you have trouble with your stomach, so bear that in mind. Green tea is definitely an option in your case, especially if the thought of drinking lots of water, which as previously stated is a vital factor in your overall health, is something you can not do. Green tea is impressive because it contains something called polyphenols, which incorporates a lot more antioxidants than Vitamin C. Furthermore, it seems that green tea could have preventative qualities in stopping the growth of tumors.
It now seems to be a good time to start ingesting some superfoods to have the healthy benefits of all of the minerals, vitamins and other necessary nutrients they contain.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast: sweet potatoes fries with scrambled eggs recipe. To cook breakfast: sweet potatoes fries with scrambled eggs you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast: Sweet Potatoes Fries with Scrambled Eggs:
- You need 3 large Sweet potatoes 🍠
- Get 3 large eggs 🥚
- Prepare 2 fresh tomatoes 🍅
- Prepare 4 fresh pepper
- You need 1 small onion
- Take to taste Salt
- Use Canola oil got frying
- You need Dash secret spice
- Provide Baked beans to serve
Instructions to make Breakfast: Sweet Potatoes Fries with Scrambled Eggs:
- Wash and remove the sweet potatoes peel, slice into desired shape wash immediately and sprinkle salt and set aside
- Heat up canola oil in a frying or a small pot for shallow frying once it’s hot, fry sweet potatoes till it’s crispy drain in a paper towel and set aside
- Wash tomatoes, onion and pepper and diced; break eggs, add little salt and whisk and set aside
- Heat up frying pan once it’s hot, add little canola oil and then add onion after a minute or 2 stir for about a minute
- Add fresh tomatoes and pepper; stir and allow it fry till the water dries off and make sure to stir continuously so it doesn’t burn
- Add little salt and secret spice, then add the whisked eggs and scramble till it’s all caked through
- Turn off heat and serve scrambled eggs with sweet potatoes and baked beans on the side
If you find this Breakfast: Sweet Potatoes Fries with Scrambled Eggs recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.