Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Spinach-Goat Cheese Quick Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach-Goat Cheese Quick Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach-Goat Cheese Quick Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are Some Basic Explanations Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
On TV as well as in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? Many individuals have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. You will even find that folks in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they don’t even know why. In our research we have found out why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be discussing that with you here.
Now the question becomes, precisely why are these kinds of vitamins and minerals essential? You might or might not be aware that apples can in fact reduce risks of a variety of cancers, and that is due to all the things in apples. And on the list of cancers in which apples can help ward off is colon cancer and even lung cancer. I don’t know about you but when I read that I went out and purchased an entire bag of apples.
And now you understand why individuals tell you that you ought to eat an apple every day. In the following paragraphs we just covered a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. In the event you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to buy a number of apples, their in the produce section. It can definitely help your health and wellbeing for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach-goat cheese quick bread recipe. You can cook spinach-goat cheese quick bread using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spinach-Goat Cheese Quick Bread:
- Take 3/4 cup sour cream
- Prepare 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Prepare 2 large eggs
- Use 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Provide 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- Prepare 1 tbsp thyme
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Use 1 tsp lemon zest
- You need 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Use 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Provide 5 oz chopped spinach
- Provide 1 clove garlic, sliced
- Take 1 olive oil, extra virgin
- Provide 4 oz goat cheese, crumbled
Steps to make Spinach-Goat Cheese Quick Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit and line a 9 by 5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on two sides. Spray with cooking spray.
- Whisk sour cream, vegetable oil and eggs together in a bowl.
- Separately mix together flour, sugar, thyme, baking powder, lemon zest, salt, pepper and baking soda.
- Fold dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Saute spinach with sliced garlic in olive oil until heated through; cool. Add the spinach and goat cheese to the batter.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. I used 3 mini loaf pans. Too cute!
- Bake 30 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
If you find this Spinach-Goat Cheese Quick Bread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.