Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Lasagna recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Actually As High-quality As They’re Made Out To Be?.
What you devour, is who you are. If you consider it, this makes sense. If you consume some poultry that chicken will be broken down plus the amino acids shall be used to repair cells and create muscle. The same goes for all other foods, so it’s important that you just dine correctly. Understanding of how our diet effects our fitness and also the nourishment we need has led to more of us eating superfoods. So what typifies as a superfood. In easy terms, some food is superior for us and many not so helpful. Inferior foods include empty calories that will just make you fat if consumed in excess and good quality foods which have calories designed to provide a lot of energy including antioxidants to assist diminish illness and disease. The nutritional varieties of meals are where you will discover superfoods.
Superfoods even have an additional health quality in how they supercharge your resistance. Your immune system is essential in keeping you healthy and garlic is definitely an example of a superfood that will help. One good thing about ingesting garlic could possibly be in how it helps to reduce your cholesterol. Garlic can be troublesome in case you have problems with your stomach, so bear that in mind. As said above, water is extremely vital for your system (after all, the majority of the body is made from water) however now and then it can be difficult to consume high volumes of water, which can be why you may want to try drinking Green tea. If you consider the level of antioxidants it has and the fact it has the benefit of polyphenols, then green tea in fact is worth drinking. Green tea also can hinder new blood vessels from growing, which may help prevent tumors from developing.
It now appears to be an excellent time to start out ingesting some superfoods to have the healthy benefits of many of the minerals, vitamins and other essential nutrients they contain.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lasagna recipe. You can cook lasagna using 17 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lasagna:
- Provide For the Ragú (meat filling)
- Use 1 medium red onion
- Get 1 medium carrot
- Provide 2 cloves garlic
- Get 1 laurel leave
- Take 700 gr minced beef (can also be mix of pork and beef)
- Provide 1 kg passata di pomodoro (better with basil)
- Take 4 tbsp concentrate tomato paste
- Prepare 1 mozzarella di bufala (optional but soooo much better ;P)
- You need Grated parmigiano reggiano (enough to cover 3-4 layers in your oven plate)
- Get 1-2 stock cubes (meat) - can be replaced by salt and pepper
- Take 3-4 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 1-2 glasses red wine
- Take 1 gentle cube of butter (for the oven plate)
- Get For Lasagna:
- Take Béchamel (enough to slightly cover every layer): this is optional and you can get your favorite recipe from cookpad ;)
- Prepare Dry lasagna pasta (deCecco, Opera or other brand recommended by an italian or found in italian food store - preferably that does not need previous cooking)
Steps to make Lasagna:
- For Bolognese:
- Grind onion, carrot and garlic, small but not to a paste
- Put oil in big frying pan (enough to cover the whole surface), medium fire
- Pour the ground vegetables and cook until carrot is tender (~5min)
- Add meat, let it cook a bit and then add the red wine (just enough to cover the meat, 1 glass should be enough but depends on your frying pan size)
- When red wine has been absorbed, add the stock cubes (or salt and pepper) and mix well
- Add the passata di pomodoro, the concentrate tomato paste and the laurel leave. Cover the pan and let it cook in low fire until done (at least 1h)
- The Lasagna magic:
- Heat oven at 170C (~340F)
- Rub butter all around the surface of your deep oven plate
- Put a layer of dry lasagne pasta, one of bolognese, a bit of béchamel, a bit of the mozzarela di buffala and enough grated parmigiano to slightly cover the layer. Repeat until the oven plate is full (usually 3-4 layers). The top layer has pasta, then just béchamel and parmigiano on the top
- Put in oven and let cook the time and heat the pasta instructions say (usually 170C/340F, 30 min, both up & down)
- Change to gratin mode for the last 5 minutes for an extra touch
- If you can resist, leave it rest a bit after heating… Lasagna is better the more time the pasta has to absorb the bolognese ;)
If you find this Lasagna recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.