Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Advantages Of Consuming Superfoods?.
What you consume, is who you are. If you think about it, this makes sense. If you eat some hen that chicken will be broken down as well as amino acids shall be used to restore cells and build muscle. So be careful with the meals you devour as it can really create a difference. Nutritional advice tells us that the proper food can make us fit and thus superfoods have become a part of many people’s diets. So what typifies being superfood. Well, there are 2 sorts of foods, the great and also the poor. Bad foods include empty calories that can just make you fat if eaten in excess and good quality foods which have calories that will provide lots of energy as well as antioxidants to assist decrease sickness and disease. For example you can guess, superfoods are looked at as the correct type of food.
Malnourishment is the ultimate effect of one’s body not getting the best type of nourishment. The right form of fat is necessary, proteins for cell restoration and for energy you’ll need carbohydrates. Obviously, to include to all this you cannot survive without water. There are also supplementary nutrients, for example vitamins and minerals which you will need but are harder to get into your diet. There are two forms of cholesterol, good and bad, and the fatty acid Omega-3 can counter the consequences from the bad one. Omega-3 is within salmon, and that is classed being a superfood because it carries this fatty acid and it’s a good supply of protein. Another good thing about Omega-3 as you get older is the way it includes a positive effect in your brain’s health. Fish, seeds and nuts are all superfood varieties in which you’ll see Omega-3.
Superfoods are positively worth ingesting as they offer you plenty of nutritional value and health boosting vitamins that you otherwise not devour through your standard diet.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pasta recipe. You can have baked pasta using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked pasta:
- You need 2 lb lean ground beef
- Get 2 1/2 cup penne lisce
- You need 2 1/2 cup penne rigate
- Get 2 jar of ragu sauce
- Use 300 grams ricotta extra creamy 300 g
- Use 1 tbsp olive oil
- You need 3 clove garlic chopped
- Use 1/2 red pepper chopped
- You need 2 medium onions chopped
- Provide 1/4 cup milk
- Use 1/2 tsp sugar
- Use 3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- You need 4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- You need 1/2 tsp italian seasoning
- Take 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Provide 1/2 tsp salt
- You need 1/2 tsp garlic powder
Steps to make Baked pasta:
- Boil your noodles in some salted water with a little bit of oil. You can boil both of the penne pasta together once the noodles are done boiling drain the noodles and set aside remember to add a little cold water here in there just so the noodles don't stick together while in your strainer
- While your noodles are boiling chop up the garlic onions and red peppers also shred your cheeses
- In a frying pan add oil and the onions and fry just until slightly softened once the onions start to soften add the garlic and the red peppers continue frying for a few minutes then add the ground beef
- Continue cooking until the beef is well done and no longer pink drain the fat from the beef in a strainer and then add it back to the frying pan add the garlic powder salt pepper Italian seasonings then add the ragu sauce mix well then add the sugar cook for few minutes then turn off the stove and set aside
- In an oven pan that has a lid add a little bit of the sauce to the bottom then add a layer of the penne noodles
- Add a layer of the sauce on top of the noodles then take your ricotta cheese and add the milk to it mix it up and put it on top of the sauce
- Add another layer of noodles over top of the ricotta add another layer of sauce and then add a layer of the cheddar and mozzarella cheese
- Add another layer of sauce on top of the cheese and then add the rest of the cheese on top of the sauce using the mozzarella first and then the cheddar
- Bake at 375°F Fahrenheit for 30 minutes covered then uncover it and bake another 20 minutes let sit for at least 20 minutes before serving enjoy
If you find this Baked pasta recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.