Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Beef with Root vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Beef with Root vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods In truth As High-quality As They’re Made Out To Be?.
You are what you consume. This is so correct. For instance, meats such as poultry have amino acids that are significant as they can help to reconstruct muscle tissue. The same goes for all other foods, so it is vital that you simply dine appropriately. Understanding of how our diet effects our wellbeing as well as the nutrition we need has led to more people eating superfoods. Do you know what superfoods actually are? Well, there are a couple of sorts of foods, the great and also the bad. Putting on fat is only 1 of the problems with eating the wrong foodstuff and, versus this, the right food can give you health along with keeping you healthy. For instance you might expect, superfoods are seen as the correct form of food.
Some other good quality superfoods to consume are tomatoes as they contain something referred to as Lycopene which is a superb antioxidant. As commented on, nutrients are significant plus a B vitamin called folate is found in spinach. Spinach may help in your later years due to lutein in it that can help prevent you from going blind.
It now seems to be a great time to start out consuming some superfoods to get the healthy benefits of many of the minerals, vitamins and other vital nutrients they contain.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker beef with root vegetables recipe. To make slow cooker beef with root vegetables you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow Cooker Beef with Root vegetables:
- Take Beef Chuck : Roast / Rump steak
- Provide 1 Onion : chopped
- Take 2 Carrots : peeled and chopped
- Prepare 1 Turnip : peeled and chopped
- Take 4 Potatoes small : quatered
- Take 3 tbsps All Purpose flour :
- Use 1 can Tomato Sauce :
- Use 2/3 cup Brown Sugar :
- Get 2 tsps Chilli Powder :
- Use 1 tsp Cumin :
- Take 1 tsp Garlic Powder :
- You need to taste Salt
- Get black pepper Ground
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Beef with Root vegetables:
- Arrange the onion and the veggies in the bottom of the slow cooker. Season the beef with some salt and pepper and rub the flour all over the beef. Place the beef on top of the veggies
- In a seperate bowl, whisk the tomato sauce, brown sugar, chilli, cumin and garlic powder. Pour this over the beef and veggies
- Cover and cook on low for 12 hours or on high for 8hours
- Dinner is served!
- PS: You must have noticed the corn in the picture and wondered that its not a "root" veggie. I had a little cup of left over corn in the fridge, so I tossed it in the last minute :)
If you find this Slow Cooker Beef with Root vegetables recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.