Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Positives Of Consuming Superfoods?.
You’re what you eat. If you consider it, this makes sense. For instance, amino acids absorbed on account of eating meat can be utilized by the body in repairing muscle tissue. Eating the right fare is therefore imperative. Nutritional advice tells us that the proper food could make us healthy and thus superfoods have become a part of many people’s diets. But what precisely are superfoods? Well, there are a couple of kinds of foods, the great as well as the bad. Poor foods have empty calories that can just make you fat if consumed in excess and good quality foods which have calories designed to provide plenty of energy including antioxidants to assist decrease illness and disease. The nutritional varieties of meals are where you will find superfoods.
Superfoods even have an added health quality in how they supercharge your resistance. Your immune system is significant in keeping you healthy and garlic is an case of a superfood that will help. One advantage of eating garlic could possibly be in the way it helps to reduce your cholesterol. If you’ve a easily upset stomach then it is best to not have garlic as it can inflame the lining. Individuals sometimes find it a strain to drink the level of water suggested for your general well being, and if that is the case in your case, then green tea could be something to consider. Rich in antioxidants, green tea is considered a beneficial drink as it has polyphenols. One other area where green tea seems to possess a benefit is in helping to prevent the development of tumors.
Superfoods are positively worth ingesting as they give you a lot of nutrients and health boosting vitamins that you may otherwise not take in through your standard diet.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's mongolian shabu-shabu hot pot recipe. To cook mike's mongolian shabu-shabu hot pot you need 36 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot:
- Prepare ● For The Proteins:
- Get Thin Sliced Raw Chicken [I use thigh meat]
- Use Raw Thin Sliced Beef
- Use Raw Shrimp Or Scallops
- Provide ● For The Beef & Chicken Broths:
- Use 1 Box (32 oz) Beef Stock
- Use 1 Box (32 oz) Chicken Stock
- Provide 1 (32 oz) Seafood Stock
- Provide 1 (32 oz) Vegetable Stock
- Provide 20 Fresh Thai Chilie Peppers
- You need to taste Sichuan Pi Xian Hot Bean Chilie Paste
- Prepare to taste Sichuan Dried Red Peppercorn Blend
- Get to taste Gochujang Roasted Hot Pepper Paste
- Get as needed Dried Scorpion Chiles
- Provide to taste Dried Red Thai Peppers
- Use to taste Red Pepper Flakes
- Provide 30 Cloves Fresh Garlic [smashed - divided]
- Take 2 2" Chunks Fresh Ginger
- Take to taste Leaves of Fresh Cilantro
- Get 1/4 tsp Chinese 5 Spice [per side]
- Take to taste Leaves of Thai Basil
- Use 2 2" Chunks Diakon Radishes
- Provide to taste Fine Minced Lemon Grass
- Prepare to taste Fish Sauce
- Take to taste Soy Sauce
- Take Brown Sugar [optional]
- Prepare as needed Jalapeños
- Provide as needed Star Anise
- You need ● For The Vegetables:
- Get as needed White Onions [quartered]
- Take as needed Fresh Whole Mushrooms
- Provide as needed Fresh Chinese Cabbage [bok choy - quartered]
- Get Fresh Broccoli
- Prepare ● For The Kitchen Equipment:
- Get Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot
- Take Wooden Or Metal Scewers
Instructions to make Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot:
- In one side of your Shabu-Shabu pot - add your beef stock. In the other side - add your chicken stock. - - If you own a secondary Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot - add your seafood and vegetable stock to each side.
- Add your Szechuan Pi Xian Hot Bean Chilie Paste as desired.
- Szechuan Peppercorns as desired.
- Chop your herbs and vegetables and gather your seasonings.
- Place all broth ingredients in to your separate broths. Unless you're an idiot - stay away from the left side. ;0) Guess what? I'm an idiot!
- Turn your pot on and bring to a steady simmer for 15 minutes. Long enough to release the flavors of your chillies, Thai basil, ginger and diakon radishes. Leave pot at a healthy simmer.
- Trim fat and thin slice your chicken, beef and seafood. Feed your protiens on to your wooden skewers.
- Skewer meat, seafood and vegetables about 2" in length in scewers. Just enough to be submerged in your bubbling broth.
- Feed your desired vegetables on to separate skewers as well.
- Submerge your skewers in to your bubbling broths for at least 3 minutes. Or, longer, depending upon the thickness of your meats. Turn scewers regularly. Less time will be needed on your seafood and vegetables. - - Have your guests feed from the communal pot and directly from their scewers when they are fully cooked. - No worries. No germs could ever survive this broth! - - For added spice - dip wet meats, seafoods and vegetables directly into a basic dried red pepper flake, peppercorn and sea salt mixture.
- Enjoy your extra spicy, culinary taste and tour of Chengdu, China!
If you find this Mike's Mongolian Shabu-Shabu Hot Pot recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.