Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot Swiss Steak- ninja/slow cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Swiss Steak- ninja/slow cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Are Superfoods Actually As Good quality As They’re Made Out To Be?.
What you eat, is who you might be. If you consider it, this makes sense. For example, amino acids absorbed as a result of eating meat can be used by your body in repairing muscle tissue. So be careful with the meals you eat as it can really create a difference. Understanding of how our diet effects our health and the nutrition we need has led to more folks eating superfoods. So what typifies being a superfood. Well, there are 2 kinds of foods, the good as well as the poor. Putting on body weight is only one of the issues with eating the wrong fare and, versus this, a good food can give you health as well as keeping you healthy. As you may imagine, superfoods are looked at as the best form of food.
Superfoods even have an added health quality in just how they supercharge your immunity. Garlic can be described as recognized superfood that may give your immune system a real boost, that will help your system ward off sicknesses. Garlic may also help lower the extent of cholesterol inside your blood as well. One caution with garlic is that when you suffer with your tummy in any respect, it may not be recommended to consume it. As commented on above, water is quite vital for the body (after all, the bulk of your body is made from water) however from time to time it may be difficult to take in large volumes of water, which can be why you may want to try drinking Green tea. Green tea is great since it has something called polyphenols, which incorporates a lot more antioxidants than Vitamin C. Green tea may also hinder new blood vessels from growing, which can help prevent tumors from developing.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is unquestionably a good idea to start introducing some superfoods into your day to day eating habits.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot swiss steak- ninja/slow cooker recipe. To cook crockpot swiss steak- ninja/slow cooker you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Crockpot Swiss Steak- ninja/slow cooker:
- Prepare 2 can (normal size)Diced stewed tomato-hunts brand
- Prepare 1 packages Cube steak
- Take 1 Green bell pepper- sliced into strips
- Take 1 Yellow onion- sliced into strips
- Prepare 1 packages Swiss steak seasoning-I didn't use whole pack
- Provide 1 can MILD Rotel
- You need as needed Minced garlic
- Provide As needed Flour to baste steak in
- You need As needed favorite seasonings/herbs
- Take as needed chopped Celery or celery flakes
- Prepare as needed Cooked rice
- Take 1 tbsp Worchershire sauce
- Take 1/2 cup or so of beef broth or water
Instructions to make Crockpot Swiss Steak- ninja/slow cooker:
- First, I flour and season steaks, then cook just until the flour turns brown. I have a ninja cooking system that has the stovetop/oven etc built into my slow cooker. So I just do it in it on stovetop function. But if you don't, you can do the normal way on stovetop in a pan. Then put it in the slow cooker.
- Mix tomatoes, rotel, Worcestershire, peppers, onion, minced garlic, broth or water and some of the Swiss steak seasoning pk in crock pot.
- Cook on high 4 hours or low 6-8. Serve with steamed or cooked rice.
- Heres a pic of swiss steak seasoning pack i got from kroger.
If you find this Crockpot Swiss Steak- ninja/slow cooker recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.