Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Grilled mackerel (Titus) fish recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled mackerel (Titus) fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled mackerel (Titus) fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Keep reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that blueberries are great for your heart. Fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps your body to be better at processing your fats and cholesterol. If your body can easily break down fat and cholesterol, they will not accumulate in your body or cause heart problems. This, essentially, makes your heart healthy.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. The foods mentioned are particularly good for the heart, though. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled mackerel (titus) fish recipe. You can cook grilled mackerel (titus) fish using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grilled mackerel (Titus) fish:
- Take 1 stalk Curry leaves
- You need Garlic
- You need Ginger
- Prepare Seasoning
- You need Salt
- You need 1 tbsp vegetable oil / butter
- Get Onion
- You need 4 scotch bonnet
- Take 1 tomato
- You need 1 tbsp rodo jam (optional)
Instructions to make Grilled mackerel (Titus) fish:
- Remove gills and wash your fish
- Roughly blend the scotch bonnet, onion, curry leaves, Ginger and garlic
- Mix the blended ingredients with 1 tbsp rodo jam, veg oil or butter, seasoning and salt to create a marinade
- Rub the marinade all over the fish and inside the fish. Make slight incisions on the fish so it can fully absorb the flavours
- Grill in a preheated oven for 30 mins or till both sides are done and crisp looking
- Serve with vegetables and dip of choice
If you find this Grilled mackerel (Titus) fish recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.