Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are certain that you need to have a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that some specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? Keep reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans, unbelievably, are very good for your heart health. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. This does not mean, though, that simply consuming beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What we are saying is that subbing in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a good idea. Fortunately, beans have a very good taste and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your burgers and chicken.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are great for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are especially great for the heart, however. Start eating these heart-healthy foods daily. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To make chicken curry you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken curry:
- Provide 500 g Chicken
- Get 1/4 kg Curd
- Provide Lemon one
- Use 2 tsp Red chilly powder
- You need 1 tsp Garlic ginger paste
- Take Salt
- You need Onion 1fried
- Prepare 1 tbsp Roasted coconut powder
- Provide leaves Coriander
Instructions to make Chicken curry:
- Take chicken in a bowl add garlic ginger paste,salt,red chilly powder. Marinate it and keep it aside.
- Then take a pan add coconut powder roast it. Then fry the onions.
- Then roast handful of almonds. Then grind all the ingredients into fine paste. Then add curd to masla and grind again.
- Take another pan and add 2tbsp oil then add whole cloves, cinnamon.
- Then add marinate chicken to it cook it for 10mins. Then add masala to it and cook it for 20 mins. Then add fresh coriander leaves and lemon drops to it.
- If u want more gravy add,half glass of water and Keep on stove for 5mins. Its ready to eat.
If you find this Chicken curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.