Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Quite A Lot Of You Might Not Realize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
Many people don’t recognize that coconut oil has a large amount of benefits to it and is really something you should be using on a regular basis. You’re also going to discover that there’s not just one specific benefit that’s related to coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. You need to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. In this article we are going to be looking at some of the benefits that are associated with the utilization of coconut oil as compared to other oils.
Another thing a lot of you might like about this product is that it can actually increase weight loss due to the point that it increases your metabolism. Mainly because coconut oil burns so quickly in your body and provides you with energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you’ll find the you can burn off calories three times as fast. If you happen to be one of the folks trying to lose weight in America today you’ll definitely discover that adding coconut oil into your daily routine is something that is going to be able to help you accomplish your goals. By speeding up your metabolism and burning off fat you need to also realize that this turns into energy inside your body helping you feel more energized.
Yet another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been totally proven is that it could have healing affects for instance antiviral and anti bacterial. For those who have other oils in your home I recommend eliminating them and replacing them with coconut oil due to the many benefits which can be associated with it. Something you may possibly or may not understand is that within a really short period of time there will be vitamin supplement businesses promoting the use of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy coconut mushroom & potato curry (vegan/vegetarian) recipe. You can cook creamy coconut mushroom & potato curry (vegan/vegetarian) using 28 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian):
- You need 150 gms Spinach
- Prepare Paste - place in food processor
- You need 1 Medium Red Onion (in food processor)
- Provide 2 Garlic Cloves (in food processor)
- Get 2 " piece ginger peeled (in food processor)
- Get 1 tsp Mustard Oil (in food processor)
- You need 1 Chilli (de seeded if you wish) (in food processor)
- Provide Spice Mix
- Take 1 tsp Ground Corriander
- You need 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- Take 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Tumeric Powder
- Take 4 Cardamom Pods
- Take 4 Whole Cloves
- Prepare 1 Whole Star Anise
- Use 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Get 1/4 tsp Mustard Seeds
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Fenugreek Seeds
- Provide Others
- Provide 1 Can Chickpeas
- You need 1 Small Can Coconut Cream (Approx 1 Cup)
- Prepare 1 Cup Vegetable Stock
- Get 1 Cup Water
- Get to taste Salt & Pepper
- You need Produce
- Provide 2 Medium Potatoes (Approx 500gms) Cut into chunks
- Get 400 gms Mushrooms (Cut into quarters)
- Get 250 gms Cherry tomatoes (or tomato cut into chunks)
Steps to make Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian):
- Prepare ingredients as per instructions (unfortunately I don't have a pic post prep)
- Add 'paste' ingredients to a food processor and blitz until a paste is created (unfortunately no pic of this also).
- Add 1tbs oil to a pot and saute the 'paste' ingredients on low for at least approx. 5 minutes.
- Turn heat up slightly, add another tbs of oil and add the Spices and thoroughly stir regularly for a couple of minutes.
- Add the Potatoes, Chickpeas & Mushrooms to the pot and continue to stir coating them in the spice / paste mixture in the pan.
- Add the coconut cream, cherry tomatoes, stock and water. Mix, Cover pot and simmer on low for approx 30mins.
- After approx 30mins (or when potatoes are cooked through), turn off heat, add the spinach and stir. Cover and leave to sit for a couple of minutes (until spinach wilts).
- Eg below of steamed Cauliflower Rice (placed in processor and then steamed for approx 6mins)
- Serve with chopped Corriander or Coconut Yoghurt 😁
If you find this Creamy Coconut Mushroom & Potato Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.