Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Squash & chickpea curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Squash & chickpea curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Squash & chickpea curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already have some knowledge of how crucial it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, though, that some specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? Today, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Know that blueberries are terrific for your heart. Here’s a fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol in grapes. This partcular antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you take in. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they will not accumulate in your system and or cause issues for your heart. This, basically, makes your heart healthy.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly beneficial for the heart, though. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet daily. Your heart will be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to squash & chickpea curry recipe. To make squash & chickpea curry you need 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Squash & chickpea curry:
- Provide onion, chopped
- Get garlic, crushed
- Get small Butternut Squash, peeled, deseeded & cut into cubes
- Get chopped tomatoes
- You need chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- Provide vegetable stock
- Use frozen spinach
- Take curry powder (depending on how hot it is/how you like it!)
- You need salt & pepper
Instructions to make Squash & chickpea curry:
- Place a large frying pan (or saucepan or wok) over a medium heat with 2 tbsp oil. Cook the onion for 2 minutes then add the garlic & cook for another minute before adding the squash. Stir in the curry powder after 5 minutes. - Pour in the stock & tomatoes, stir well then season with salt & pepper & simmer for a few minutes then add the spinach allowing it to melt a little before stirring.
- Add the chickpeas leave to simmer again, stirring occasionally, for about 20 minutes or until the squash is tender. - Serve with rice or naan bread.
If you find this Squash & chickpea curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.