Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Palak Paneer w/ Coconut Milk recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer w/ Coconut Milk recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already know how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Can you remember when your mom and dad would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples have numerous minerals and elements that promote a healthy heart. They are high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t amass or cause blockages. Consuming a single Red Delicious apple each day can cause as much as an eight percent drop in your bad cholesterol levels. That’s a terrific number if you’re trying to improve your heart health!
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially good, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin eating these health food daily. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer w/ coconut milk recipe. You can have palak paneer w/ coconut milk using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak Paneer w/ Coconut Milk:
- Get 1 bag spinach
- Take 1/2 small onion; sliced
- Prepare 1 Roma tomato; diced
- You need 1 knob ginger; minced
- Prepare 3 large garlic cloves; minced
- Take 1/2 chili; minced
- Use Paneer; cubed
- Provide Cumin seeds
- Provide Cumin Powder
- Use Turmeric Powder
- You need Kashmiri Chili powder
- Take Garam Masala
- You need Kasoori Methi
- Prepare Coconut Milk
Instructions to make Palak Paneer w/ Coconut Milk:
- Boil up some water in a pot. Cook your spinach for 2 mins. Run under cold water, drain, and blend. Set aside. Some like to add cilantro, but I didn’t have any in the fridge :(
- Sauté the onions, garlic, ginger, and cumin seeds in a shallow pan w some oil.
- As the onions begin to become translucent, add the turmeric, cumin powder, kashmiri chili powder, and the minced chili. Sauté until the onions are wilted. (Start w a little less than 1 tsp of each, you can add as you taste)
- Omgggg I forgot the tomato! Add that in too! Let it get all mushy. Feel free to add in a splash of water or oil if it’s getting too dry.
- Then the cream..
- Then the spinach..
- Then the paneer.. cook on med flame while stirring until it is to your desired consistency. You can use firm tofu if you’re lactose like me! Add salt to taste.
- Always at the end - add a pinch of kasoori methi (twist between your fingers to release the aroma) and a pinch of garam masala. Top with the coconut milk and Enjoy!
If you find this Palak Paneer w/ Coconut Milk recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.