Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Veg pulao recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Veg pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is A Great Product And Can In Addition Be Advantageous For Your Health.
Many people do not realize that coconut oil has lots of benefits to it and is actually something you should be using regularly. Unlike other products you are able to purchase on the market today this product is going to have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. There’s something else that’s important to understand about this product and that is the point that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and externally for your body. If you’re wondering what a number of these benefits are you need to be pleased to know that we’re going to be explaining to you on this page what some of these benefits might be.
I am sure you’ve never given consideration to opening up a bottle of vegetable oil and rubbing it on your skin and hair, but if you do this with coconut oil it can provide you with a lot of benefits. For individuals who end up suffering from different sorts of rashes you may possibly want to consider rubbing coconut oil on your skin as this will assist you to heal the rash. There are various other benefits of using this on your skin such as the fact that it can supply you with a younger look and it’s also packed with antioxidants which can be absorbed in the skin.
Something else I want to point out is that there’ve actually been research performed which show that coconut oil may have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For individuals that are looking to live a healthier life you might find that getting rid of your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a terrific place to start. There is no doubt that in time businesses will be advertising coconut oil supplements, but now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg pulao recipe. You can cook veg pulao using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Veg pulao:
- Prepare 200 Gm rice soaked for 20 mins
- Get 1 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Provide To taste salt
- Provide As needed Mustard seeds
- You need 1 green chilli
- You need 6/7 curry leaves
- You need 1 tsp shahi jeera
- Use 2 Tomatoes finely chopped
- Take 100 gm cauliflower
- Use 100 Gm green peas
- Use 1/2 tsp Garam masala powder
- You need 2 Potatoes diced
Steps to make Veg pulao:
- Wash and soak rice for 20 minutes. Clean cauliflower and green peas. Take A deep thick pan heat oil then add mustard seeds shahi jeera curry leaves and cauliflower florets and diced potatoes. Add some salt and saute the cauliflower and potatoes.after A few mins add finely chopped tomatoes green chillies and cook for 2 mins on low flame.
- Now add salt turmeric powder and garam masala. Mix well and add water. Let it come to boil than add the green peas and soaked rice. Cover the vessel and let it cook for 5-7 mins until water is absorbed by rice completely
- Finally cover the vessel t it cook on lowest flame for 3 -4 minutes. Turn off the gas and let it rest for few minutes before serving.
If you find this Veg pulao recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.