Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Veggie Curry Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veggie Curry Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know that the body needs a heart that is strong and healthy. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that some specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Know that your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. Fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works in a similar way as the resveratrol in grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at breaking down cholesterol and fats. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to build up in your system and or cause heart problems. That, in effect, helps your heart be healthy.
There are plenty of foods you will find that that are good for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for improving your heart health. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veggie curry fried rice recipe. You can cook veggie curry fried rice using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Veggie Curry Fried Rice:
- You need 2 cup Chopped Organic Potato
- Use 1 cup Chopped Organic Carrots
- Take 1 cup Chopped Organic Onion
- Provide 1 cup Peeled Chopped Organic Tomato
- Prepare 3 cup Cooked Rice
- Use 3 cloves Minced Garlic
- You need 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Get 1 tbsp Curry Powder
- You need 1 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- Get Salt and Pepper
Instructions to make Veggie Curry Fried Rice:
- Heat Olive Oil in a Large Non-stick Skillet over Medium Heat
- Add Garlic, Onion and sauté for 2 minutes,
- Add Potatoes and cook until they turn golden and crusty. It takes about 4 to 5 minutes
- Add curry powder, turmeric powder and stir them well
- Add tomato to the skillet and keep cooking for 5 minutes
- Add Carrots and simmer until most tomato sauce has evaporated
- Add rice and mix them well
- Add salt and pepper
- Ready to serve
If you find this Veggie Curry Fried Rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.