Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mole Rojo (easy ,fast) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mole Rojo (easy ,fast) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are certain that you must have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, though, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Be aware that your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This particular antioxidant helps your body to be better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. If your body has the ability to easily process fat and cholesterol, they won’t accumulate in your body or cause your heart to have problems. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are particularly great for the heart, though. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mole rojo (easy ,fast) recipe. To cook mole rojo (easy ,fast) you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mole Rojo (easy ,fast):
- Provide 1/4 bottle of mole
- Take dash salt to taste
- Take 5 chicken ( legs or tights )
- You need dash ground cumin
- Get dash curry powder
- Provide 1/3 abuelita chocolate
- Take dash cinnamon
- You need cup chicken broth
Steps to make Mole Rojo (easy ,fast):
- Boil your chicken in a pot with water add salt
- When you see your chicken half way cook in another pot heat some of the chicken broth.. get like a cup full from the chicken thats boiling
- In the same pot that u added the chicken broth add mole from the jar stir constaly untill completely gone same with the chocolate add more broth as needed my be a little thick do not use the whole jar of mole you just need like 2 spoonfuls
- Once its all disolvde add the rest of the spices stir well should have like a deep brown look to it not to thick and not to liquidity add your chicken .. mix well .. coat chicken all over let boil 10min and your done serve with rice and beans
- The things i used
If you find this Mole Rojo (easy ,fast) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.