Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Chidva namkeen recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chidva namkeen recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chidva namkeen recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Go on reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are so effective for your heart health. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. This does not mean, though, that just eating beans will make your heart be much healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What is true, though, is that including beans on your salad in place of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you may not miss consuming beef or chicken.
There are lots of foods that are terrific for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, however, for improving your heart health. Try to start consuming these health food daily. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chidva namkeen recipe. To cook chidva namkeen you only need 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chidva namkeen:
- Take 2 cups Poha
- You need 1/4 cup Raw peanut
- Use 2 tbsp Almond
- Use 2 tbsp Cashew
- Get 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Use 2 tbsp Raisins
- Take 1/4 cup Roasted chana dal
- Provide 2 tbsp Roasted peas
- Prepare 1 string Curry leaves (10-12)
- You need 8-10 French beans chopped slantly(surprising ingredient)
- Prepare 1/4 cup Potato chips for more crunch and tangy flavours
- Take 1/4 cup Corn flakes
- Provide 1/2 tbsp Mustard seeds
- Use to taste Salt
- Get 1 pinch Asafoetida
- Use 1/2 tbsp Red pepper powder
- Get 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- Take as needed Olive Oil or butter for rich flavours
- Prepare 1 tbsp Powder sugar and much(should hidden flavour)
- Use 1tsp Chat masala
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp Mango powder (amchoor)
- Use as needed Dry coconut slices, sesame seeds and green chilli (completely opt)
Instructions to make Chidva namkeen:
- Firstly heat a pan and roast poha at slow flame while continously sttiring till get crispy texture
- Heat oil or butter in a big capacity pan or kadayi.. Splatter mustard.. Add curry leaves leaves, chopped french beans(moisture of beans and curry leaves should completely evaporated)..add peanuts and roast.. Add almonds, cashew,melon seeds, raisins and roast at low flame till light golden..add roasted chana dal and roasted peas.. Add spices (salt, red pepper powder, chat masala, mango powder) "mix" and add poha
- Mix all the ingredients altogether till the yellowish colour of turmeric spread evenly in the chivda poha..flame off and finely add corn flakes & potato chips and give a big toss to combine the whole mixture completely
- Yo'r chivda is ready to serve for diwali festival as an evening serving snack with hot hot tea or coffee
- Store it in an air tight container and enjoy for at least 10-15days
If you find this Chidva namkeen recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.