Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken curry the Indian way recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken curry the Indian way recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry the Indian way recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know that you should have a strong and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, though, that some specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Be aware that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works very much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This partcular antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you eat. The better it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to clog your arteries and cause problems for your heart. This, essentially, makes your heart healthy.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry the indian way recipe. You can cook chicken curry the indian way using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken curry the Indian way:
- Take 1 Onion
- Prepare 3 Chicken breasts
- You need 2 potatoes
- Take 2 Carrot
- Take Tomato puree
- Take Tin tomatoes
- Provide 2 table spoons of Curry paste
- Get Sprinkle of Tarragon
- Prepare Frozen Peas
- You need Basil
- Get Spoon Of Butter
- Provide 1 glass wine
Instructions to make Chicken curry the Indian way:
- Chop up a onion grab a sauce pan and put the onion and chicken in
- Cut up the potatoes and wash the about 3 times until you got the starch out and after the onions and chicken is browned.
- Now the sauce…Use tomato puree and a tin of tomatoes and curry paste in a bowl add tarragon and chilli sauce but not too much less than a tea spoon you should know with experience.
- Cube up the potatoes and carrots then put them in the sauce
- I know what your thinking but Indians use potatoes in Curry's lots of people are afraid by this and use sweet potatoes but indians don't like Curry's hot to them it's a stew.
- Now for the rice… Cook the rice and at the last five minutes put in the frozen peas
- Now put butter into a pan wait until it's melted and put mushrooms in wait until to they go brown and put in a glass of wine.
- Finish off with fresh Basil
If you find this Chicken curry the Indian way recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.