Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Traditional home made chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Traditional home made chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthier? In the following paragraphs, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Your heart needs blueberries. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts pretty much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This specific antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you eat. If your body has the ability to easily process fat and cholesterol, they will not accumulate in your body or cause your heart to have problems. This, essentially, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are many foods that you can consume that are good for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to traditional home made chicken curry recipe. You can have traditional home made chicken curry using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Traditional home made chicken curry:
- Provide 750 gm boneless chicken
- Take 2 cup finely chopped onion
- Provide 2 tb spn ginger garlic paste
- Provide 1 chopped tomato
- Get 1/2 cup whipped yogurt(no lumps should be there)
- Get Cooking oil
- Provide 3 tb spn desi ghee
- You need Spices: 1 bay leaf, 1 black cardamom, 1" cinnamon
- Use 1/2 tb spn turmeric powder
- Use 1 tb spn red chilli powder
- You need 1 tb spn coriander powder
- Get to taste Salt according
- Prepare 4 tb spn chicken masala
- Prepare 1/2 tb spn garam masala
- Use 1 cup chopped coriander leaves
Instructions to make Traditional home made chicken curry:
- In a pan took some oil. In hot oil add bay leaf, cradamom, cinnamon. add the chicken and fry it until water goes off from it. (Med heat)
- Take out the chicken in a bowl or plate.
- Add some more oil in the pan and heat it. Add chopped onion and fry it well. When it turns into golden in color add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder & 2 tb spn salt (as pr the taste) and cook it for 5 mins. (med heat)
- Add fried chicken & desi ghee and mix it well. Cook it for 5 mins. (Med heat)
- Add ginger garlic paste and cook it for 2 mins. Now add chopped tomato and cook it for 5 more mins. (Med heat)
- Add yogurt and mix it well and cook it for 10 mins.
- Add 1/2 cup water and add chicken masala, garam masala and 1/2 tb spn salt and mix it. Cook it for 10 mins.(med heat)
- Now switch off the gas. Add chopped coriander leaves.
- Chicken curry is ready to eat.
If you find this Traditional home made chicken curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.