Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Thai chicken meatballs curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai chicken meatballs curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai chicken meatballs curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that you should have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Have you heard the adage “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain numerous minerals and elements that keep your heart healthy. Apples are known to be high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t accumulate or cause clogging. Just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL cholesterol levels decrease by as much as 8 percent! That’s a terrific number if you’re trying to improve your heart health!
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Start consuming these health food daily. Your heart is going to be so much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken meatballs curry recipe. You can have thai chicken meatballs curry using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai chicken meatballs curry:
- Prepare 1 pound ground chicken
- Prepare 4 cloves minced garlic (or 1tsp garlic paste)
- Provide 1 tsp ginger paste
- Prepare 2 stalks green herbs(or green onions)
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 3 tsp black pepper
- Take 2 tsp oil
- Take For the curry:
- Use 3 cloves garlic
- Get 1 bay leaf
- You need 1 tsp curry powder (garam masala.)
- Use 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- You need 1 cup coconut milk
- Prepare 1 cup chicken broth.(homemade.)
- Prepare as required Lemon zest(optional.)
- Use 1 tsp lemon juice
- Provide Handful coriander leaves chopped
- Take as required Oil for deep frying
- Get For chicken broth:
- Get 2-3 slices carrot
- You need 1 small medium size onion
- You need 1 Bunch spinach
- Prepare 2-3 beans
- Prepare some chicken pieces
Instructions to make Thai chicken meatballs curry:
- In a bowl,mix the ground chicken,ginger,herb leaves,salt,and pepper,2 to 3 tsp corn flour,until well combined. Add oil as well.Then make a pakoda shape or can make a round shape ball of your choice.
- In a large skillet, add oil on a medium heat.Place the chicken meat in a skillet and let it turn Brown on both the side for 2 to 3 min.Remove the meat from pan and keep aside.
- For chicken broth,I prefer a homemade with healthy choice. For this,boil the onion,2 to 3 green beans,bunch of herbs leaves,2 to 3 chicken pieces, 1 to 3 spinach leaves,In the same skillet over medium heat add garlic,and cook until fragrant, for a min. Stir the bay leaf,garam masala powder,red chilli powder,and add the coconut milk,chicken broth,and lemon juice,mix it properly,bring it to a boil in a low flame.
- Place the meat back in the curry sauce,in a low flame for about 10 to 15 mins or till the meat is well cooked. Add in some lime juice to taste tangy,switch off the flame and serve it with rice and top it with fresh coriander leaves.
If you find this Thai chicken meatballs curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.