Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Ninja Foodie/Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ninja Foodie/Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ninja Foodie/Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to record what you eat during the day. Tracking all of the meals you consume can help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, after you keep a food record for a few days you could notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write every thing down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
But what if you write each and every thing down but still can’t figure out how to lose weight? There is a correct way and a wrong way to observe your food. A food log is more than just a basic list of the foods you eat during a day. Other varieties of important information will certainly need to be written down also. Here are a few of the hints that can make it easier to become a lot more successful at food tracking.
Record your spirits while you eat. This really helps to demonstrate whether or not you turn to food as a response to emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate in the direction of specific foods based on your mood. There a wide range of people who seek junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are equally likely to pick out healthy things when they feel happy and content. Paying attention to what you reach for if you find yourself upset just might help you stock similar but better items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ninja foodie/instant pot chicken vegetable soup recipe. You can have ninja foodie/instant pot chicken vegetable soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Ninja Foodie/Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup:
- Provide 2 lbs chicken breasts, diced
- Take 1/2 onion chopped
- Get 1 can lima beans or 1 cup frozen
- You need 1 (16 oz) package of frozen vegetables
- Take 1 (28 oz) can of crushed tomatoes
- You need 1 (14.5 oz) can of tomato sauce
- Get 2 cups water (or chicken broth)
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- Get to taste salt and pepper
Instructions to make Ninja Foodie/Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup:
- First, Place the diced chicken at the bottom of the Instant pot. - Second, Combine all of the ingredients in the pot. - Next, Stir to combine. - Add the lid and set to sealing. Set the pressure to high for 5 minutes. - Do a quick release or you can do the natural release. Remove the lid. Stir and enjoy! - Serve with parmesan cheese and your favorite rolls.
- Notes- I used one big frozen chicken breast and cooked it in about 2 cups of water, for 20 mins with a quick release. Then I shredded it and added the rest of my ingredients and cooked again for 5 mins on hi with a quick release.
If you find this Ninja Foodie/Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.