Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato and Wiener Sausage Curry Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato and Wiener Sausage Curry Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Advantages Of Eating Superfoods?.
You might be what you consume. Quite literally, you are. For example, meats including fowl contain amino acids which are important as they could help to repair muscle tissue. Eating the correct fare is thus imperative. Individuals currently are ingesting more ‘superfoods’ as these foods are shown to boost your wellbeing and offer you lots of necessary nutrients. Do you know what superfoods actually are? Well, there are two types of foods, the great as well as the bad. Poor foods include empty calories which will just make you fat if consumed in excess and good quality foods which have calories which will provide a lot of energy including antioxidants to help diminish health issues and disease. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under first-class fare.
Tomatoes are an additional superfood with antioxidant qualities as a result of a compound referred to as lycopene. Spinach can also be an additional first-class food because it has plenty of iron and folate, which is a B vitamin. Spinach could assist you during your later years due to lutein in it that can help inhibit you from going blind.
It now seems to be an excellent time to start eating some superfoods to obtain the healthy benefits of many of the minerals, vitamins and other essential nutrients they contain.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato and wiener sausage curry soup recipe. You can cook potato and wiener sausage curry soup using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato and Wiener Sausage Curry Soup:
- Take 2 medium Potatoes
- Use 6 sausages Sausage
- Provide 1 cube Curry Roux
- Use 300 ml Milk
- Get 1 Salt . pepper
- Use 1 Vegetable oil
Instructions to make Potato and Wiener Sausage Curry Soup:
- Peel the potatoes cutting them into 1 cm cubes, soak them in water for more than 5 minutes, and drain. Cut the sausages into 1cm circular pieces.
- Warm oil in a pot, add the sausages and potatoes, and fry over medium heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Add 200 ml of water at high heat, and cover with a lid. Reduce the heat after bringing it to a boil, and simmer it covered with a lid for another 3-4 minutes.
- Add the curry roux once the potatoes have mostly softened, and stir lightly until it dissolves.
- Add milk stirring occasionally, and heat over a low medium heat. Add salt and pepper to taste, and turn off the heat after bringing it to a simmer.
- Serve into bowls.
If you find this Potato and Wiener Sausage Curry Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.