Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sweet & Sour Beef Cabbage Soup FUSF recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet & Sour Beef Cabbage Soup FUSF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet & Sour Beef Cabbage Soup FUSF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The Right Way to Do It.
When you go on a diet one of the primary things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping your meal journal not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after you keep a food journal for a few days you could notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write every thing down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a simpler time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
But imagine if you write each and every thing down but still can’t figure out how to lose fat? There is a good way and a idle method to track the food you eat. A food record isn’t merely a list of the things you’ve eaten during the day. You must record various other very important information. Here are a number of points that you can use to help your food tracking be more successful.
Write down your feelings whenever you eat. This can help you pinpoint when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. It also assists you to see clearly which foods you have a tendency to choose when you find yourself in certain moods. Many individuals will reach for junk foods whenever we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this enable you to notice when you reach for precise foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet & sour beef cabbage soup fusf recipe. You can cook sweet & sour beef cabbage soup fusf using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet & Sour Beef Cabbage Soup FUSF:
- You need 1 7 bone chuck roast, well salted
- You need 1/4 cup olive oil
- Use 2 large onions, diced
- Use 3 large carrots, diced
- Use 3 stalks celery, diced
- You need 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 1 head green cabbage, coarsely shredded
- Take 1 can tomato paste
- Provide 4 cups beef broth
- Provide 1 cup dry red wine
- You need 2 cups chicken stock
- You need 1 cup water
- Use 1 (28 oz.) can diced tomatoes
- Get 1 (28 oz) can tomato sauce
- Take 1/4 cup good quality cider vinegar
- Use 1/4 cup brown sugar plus 1 tablespoon
- Prepare Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
Steps to make Sweet & Sour Beef Cabbage Soup FUSF:
- In large heavy pot heat 2 tbsp. oil until shimmering. Brown the roast on both sides to a deep caramelized finish. Remove beef to a plate and reserve.
- Add remainder of oil and saute all the veggies over medium high heat, about 7 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the garlic and cook one minute. Add tomato paste and stir thoroughly. Cook until slightly caramelized, about 3 minutes. Add the wine and cook until mostly reduced, stirring frequently.
- Add the cabbage and cook for several minutes until slightly wilted. Add all the stock, water and tomatoes.
- Add reserved roast, nestle into the cabbage. Bring to a simmer on high heat, partially covered. Reduce to medium high and cook for about an hour and 15 minutes.
If you find this Sweet & Sour Beef Cabbage Soup FUSF recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.