Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Smoked Chicken and Yam pepper soup #XmasFood #OneRecipeOneTree recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smoked Chicken and Yam pepper soup #XmasFood #OneRecipeOneTree recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Chicken and Yam pepper soup #XmasFood #OneRecipeOneTree recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you go on a diet one of the primary things that you will learn is that it is important to keep an eye on what you eat during the day. Keeping your meal journal not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after maintaining a food record for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. When you write every thing down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
You should be very precise when you write down the things that you are eating. You have to do more than just write down “salad” into your food log. The right way to do it is usually to write down all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You must also note down the amount of of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” just isn’t beneficial, however “one cup Shredded Wheat” can be. It is very important to keep in mind that the bigger your servings, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
What sort of spirits are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This can help you figure out when you use foods to help soothe emotional issues. It will also identify the foodstuffs you select when you are in certain moods. Lots of us will reach intuitively for unhealthy foods when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to pick out healthy options when we feel happy or content. When you look closely at how you eat during your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked chicken and yam pepper soup #xmasfood #onerecipeonetree recipe. You can cook smoked chicken and yam pepper soup #xmasfood #onerecipeonetree using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked Chicken and Yam pepper soup #XmasFood #OneRecipeOneTree:
- Use Full smoked chicken
- Provide 1/4 Yam tuber
- Provide 1 large onion,
- Prepare sliced scent leaves/ dried ones
- Prepare 2 tablespoons Pepper soup spice
- You need 1 handful Stockfish flakes
- Take Minced ginger and garlic
- You need 6 Scotch Bonnet grinded
- Prepare 2 Seasoning cubes
- Use to taste Salt
- Use I medium size Smoked fish
- You need 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
Steps to make Smoked Chicken and Yam pepper soup #XmasFood #OneRecipeOneTree:
- Peel, wash and slice the yam into bite chunks. Set the yam aside. Since the chicken is already smoked, just debones the chicken and set aside. Put yam chucks in a pot of already boiling water, stocking flakes, add the onion, ginger, garlic, seasoning cubes and salt to taste. Place on low heat and leave to simmer for 10 minutes to allow the yam and stoickfish to cook and add the smoked chicken to release its natural flavours into the pot of goodness.😊
- Then add, grinded fresh peppers, black pepper, and pepper soup spice and seasoning. Stir all nice, and allow to cook for about 10minutes, now add in the smoked fish and cook until the yam, and chicken are almost soft. Make sure that the water is slightly over the contents in thd pot. Otherwise, add some more. Then add the scent leaves. Taste for seasoning and adjust if necessary. Then leave to cook till the yam has absorb the chicken, stockfish, smoked fish flavours and are very tender.
- Give the a pot a little shake 🤣🤣🙏and next serve and enjoy hot with your favourite drink! This meal is a winner anytime and trust me the aroma from your kitchen will invite your neighbours over on it's own. 👌😋😚😊
If you find this Smoked Chicken and Yam pepper soup #XmasFood #OneRecipeOneTree recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.