Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect taco casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect taco casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to taco casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you begin your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food journal helps you recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. One example is that, after tracking your food for a few days you might realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats without nearly enough organic nutrients. When you write every little thing down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Be as specific as you can when you write down what you consume. It is not enough to just write down “salad” on a list. Write down every one of the ingredients in the salad as well as the type of dressing you used. You also need to note down how much of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” seriously isn’t as beneficial an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” Remember the more you take in of something the more calories you consume so it is very important that you list quantities so that you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
Record your feelings whenever you eat. This will show you whether you use food to solve emotional issues. It will also identify the foodstuffs you decide on when you are in certain moods. There are many people who seek out junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to select healthy things when they feel happy and content. Paying attention to what you reach for when you are upset just might help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to taco casserole recipe. To cook taco casserole you need 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare taco casserole:
- You need 11 oz bag nacho doritos or taco flavoerd
- Get 2 lb ground beef
- Use 1 homemade taco seasoning(on my profile)
- Take 1 can @ 10.75 oz.of cheddar cheese soup
- Use 1/2 can water
- Prepare 1 small onion- diced
- Use 14 oz sliced black olives(optional)
- Prepare 2 tomatoes-diced
- Provide 8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- Use 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- Use 1/2 head of lettuce- shredded
Instructions to make taco casserole:
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- brown your ground beef,drain,and add seasoning to to beef,and mix well.
- in a medium bowl mix soup and water together until smooth.
- spray 9×13 pan with cooking spray. crush chips and line bottom of the pan.
- add your beef mixture to the top of the chips.
- pour your soup mixture over the beef.
- add your onion,black olives,and tomatoes to the top of the soup.
- top your veggies with the cheese.
- bake for 1/2 hr or until cheese is melted,and brown.
- before serving,add your lettuce to your casserole.
- let stand for 5 MIN before serving.
If you find this taco casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.