Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chinese sweet corn and cabbage soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chinese sweet corn and cabbage soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese sweet corn and cabbage soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you begin your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food log makes it possible to recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. One example is that, after tracking your food for a few days you may realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats and not nearly enough organic nutrients. When you write every thing down you are able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a simpler time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Write down the time that you’re eating items. This allows you to see what times of day you feel the hungriest, when you’re likely to reach for a snack and how to work around those times. After a few days you’ll observe that while you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. You should also be able to observe whether or not you happen to be eating because you’re bored. This is essential because those are times that you can pick out other things to fill your time with than food.
What kind of spirits are you in when you eat? Write it down! This makes it possible to determine when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate for specific foods based on your mood. Many people will reach for junk foods if we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you pay attention to how you eat during your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier alternatives around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese sweet corn and cabbage soup recipe. To make chinese sweet corn and cabbage soup you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese sweet corn and cabbage soup:
- Provide 500 gm cabbage
- Provide 2 handful sweet corn (kernels peeled, save the cob)
- Prepare as needed (Vegetables stock)
- Take 100 gm shitake Mushrooms(rough chop)
- Get 100 gm yellow onions (diced)
- Use 50 gm chinese calery(rough chop, stems and leaves separated)
- Get 30 gm garlic (rough chop)
- Use 100 gm reddish (rough chop)
- Provide 100 gm carrot(rough chop)
- Use 3-4 tbsn cooking oil
- Provide As needed water (6-8cup)
- Prepare (Seasoning)
- Prepare 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Get As needed salt(1.5tbsn)
Steps to make Chinese sweet corn and cabbage soup:
- Stock:-in a large pot, heat cooking oil until hot. Stir fry the onions, garlic and chinese celery stemps until fragrant.
- Then add and mix well the Mushrooms, raddish and carrots. Stir fry for about 2minutes. Then add water and bring it to a boil.
- Soup:-once boiling, add the cabbages, sweet corn kernel and the cobs. Cook for 30minutes.
- After that discard the cobs add chinese celery leaves and serve.
- To gate a more potent soup, countinue cooking for another 30 minutes.
If you find this Chinese sweet corn and cabbage soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.