Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Homemade tomato soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade tomato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade tomato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you start a diet probably the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping a food record makes it possible to identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, after you keep a food log for a few days you might notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write everything down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
But what if you write each and every thing down but still can’t figure out how to shed weight? You can track your food the correct way or the incorrect way. A food record isn’t just a list of the things you’ve eaten during the day. You have to record some other very important information. Here are a few of the suggestions that can enable you to become much more successful at food tracking.
What type of feelings are you in while you eat? Write it down! This can show you whether or not you use foods to solve emotional issues. It also assists you to see clearly which foods you have a tendency to choose when you are in certain moods. Many individuals will reach for junk foods if we are worried, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for precise foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) options on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade tomato soup recipe. You can have homemade tomato soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade tomato soup:
- Prepare 2 kg tomatoes
- Prepare I medium sized onion
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic
- Take 2 Tbs tomato purée
- Get 300 ml chicken or vegetable stock
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp sugar
- Prepare Good pinch of black pepper, white if you prefer
- You need Splash good balsamic vinegar
- You need 2 tbs olive oil
- Provide 60 ml single cream
Instructions to make Homemade tomato soup:
- A good heavy saucepan is needed for this recipe as I use a stick blender to blend in the pan once it’s cooked and cooled
- Finely chop the onion and add to the pan with olive oil. Fry until softened
- Next add roughly chopped garlic and fry until the sizzling slows, careful not to burn it.
- Next add the tomatoes roughly chopped and allow them to cook down slightly releasing their juices.
- Now add tomato purée stir in and cook out for a minute
- Next add stock of your choice and all the seasoning, including the balsamic vinegar and allow to simmer gently for around an hour.
- Allow the mixture to cool and use a stick blender to get a smooth consistency. I prefer to put the soup through a fine sieve once blended to remove seeds and skin. This is entirely up to you.
- Put back on the heat once blended and slowly add the cream… again this is optional I just find it adds that extra little luxury… enjoy with home made bread or garlic croutons. Perfect for a cold evening. Filling and satiy👌🏼👌🏼
If you find this Homemade tomato soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.