Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Homemade tomato soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade tomato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade tomato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What You Consume: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin your diet one of several things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food journal helps you recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, after retaining a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Having it all written down may help you recognize the parts of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
But what if you write every little thing down but no pounds drop off of you? You can track your meals the right way or the wrong way. There is far more to food journaling than creating an index of what you eat during the day. You have to note down other important pieces of information as well. Here are a few of the suggestions that can help you become far more successful at food tracking.
What kind of mood are you in while you eat? Write it down! This could show you whether you use food to solve emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate toward certain foods based on your mood. There are many people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to pick out healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you look closely at how you eat in the course of your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade tomato soup recipe. You can have homemade tomato soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade tomato soup:
- Use 2 kg tomatoes
- Provide I medium sized onion
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic
- Provide 2 Tbs tomato purée
- Use 300 ml chicken or vegetable stock
- Use 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 1/2 tsp sugar
- Take Good pinch of black pepper, white if you prefer
- Prepare Splash good balsamic vinegar
- You need 2 tbs olive oil
- Take 60 ml single cream
Instructions to make Homemade tomato soup:
- A good heavy saucepan is needed for this recipe as I use a stick blender to blend in the pan once it’s cooked and cooled
- Finely chop the onion and add to the pan with olive oil. Fry until softened
- Next add roughly chopped garlic and fry until the sizzling slows, careful not to burn it.
- Next add the tomatoes roughly chopped and allow them to cook down slightly releasing their juices.
- Now add tomato purée stir in and cook out for a minute
- Next add stock of your choice and all the seasoning, including the balsamic vinegar and allow to simmer gently for around an hour.
- Allow the mixture to cool and use a stick blender to get a smooth consistency. I prefer to put the soup through a fine sieve once blended to remove seeds and skin. This is entirely up to you.
- Put back on the heat once blended and slowly add the cream… again this is optional I just find it adds that extra little luxury… enjoy with home made bread or garlic croutons. Perfect for a cold evening. Filling and satiy👌🏼👌🏼
If you find this Homemade tomato soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.