Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What exactly You Eat: How to Do It Correctly.
When you go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep track of what you eat during the day. Keeping your food record not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after keeping a food record for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. When you write every thing down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a simpler time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Be as specific as you can while you write down what you consume. You should do more than merely write down “salad” into your food log. The correct way to do it is to write down all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You must also include the amounts of the foods you eat. “Cereal” will not be adequate but “one cup Fiber One cereal” is okay. Remember the more you take in of something the more calories you take in so it is very important that you list quantities so you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
Write down your feelings while you eat. This helps you pinpoint when you use meals to help soothe emotional issues. This will likely show you whether or not you gravitate toward certain foods based on your mood. Lots of us will reach intuitively for junk food when we feel disappointed or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this let you notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy potato soup recipe. You can cook creamy potato soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Potato Soup:
- Provide 6 bacon strips, diced
- Provide 3 cup cubed peeled potatoes (about 3 medium)
- Take 1 can 14 1/2 oz chicken broth
- Prepare 1/3 cup grated carrots
- You need 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Take 1 tbsp parsley flakes
- Use 1/2 tsp each celery seed, salt, & pepper
- You need 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Use 3 cup milk
- Get 8 oz velveeta cheese, shredded or cubed
- Prepare 2 green onions, thinly sliced (optional)
Steps to make Creamy Potato Soup:
- In large sauce pan, cook bacon until crisp, drain. Same pot add potatoes, broth, carrots, onion, parsley, celery seed, salt and pepper.
- Cover and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes on medium heat.
- Combine flour and milk, slowly until smooth; add to soup. Bring to boil and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add cheese, stir until melted and soup is heated through.
- Garnish with green onions. (Optional)
If you find this Creamy Potato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.