Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the primary things that you will learn is that it is important to keep track of what you eat during the day. Keeping your foods record not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, once you keep a food journal for a few days you might notice that while you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. When you write every little thing down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
You ought to be very specific while you write down the things that you are eating. You have to do more than just write down “salad” into your food log. Write down all of the ingredients in the salad and also the type of dressing you used. You must also include the quantities of the foods you take in. “Cereal” is just not good, but “one cup Shredded Wheat” will be. Remember the more you eat of something the more calories you consume so it is important that you list quantities so that you know exactly how much of everything you’re eating and how many calories you need to burn.
What kind of mood are you in when you eat? Write it down! This helps to show you whether or not you use food as a reaction to emotional issues. This may also show you whether or not you gravitate toward specific foods based on your mood. Lots of us will reach intuitively for unhealthy foods when we feel upset or angry and we are more likely to choose healthy options when we feel happy or content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for precise foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) alternatives on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy mexican chicken soup recipe. To make mike's spicy mexican chicken soup you only need 31 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup:
- You need ● For The Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup
- Take 2 Cups Shredded Roteseri Chicken
- Use 4 (15 oz) Cans Chicken Broth [+ water as needed]
- Use 2 (4 oz) Cans Green Hatch Chilies
- Provide 2 LG Thin Sliced Jalapenos
- Take 1 Cup Pace Picante Sauce [hot]
- You need 1/2 Cup Dark Mexican Beer
- Get 2 Cups Diced Potatoes
- You need 1 Green Bell Pepper [thin sliced - deseeded]
- You need 4 Cups Cabbage [thin sliced]
- Provide 1 (8 oz) Can ROTELL [with chilies]
- Prepare 1/4 Cup Radishes [thin sliced]
- Take 1 Cup White Onion [thin sliced]
- Use 1 Cup Red Onion [thin sliced]
- Provide 1/2 Green Bell Pepper [thin sliced]
- Provide 1/2 tsp Crushed Mexican Oregano
- Prepare 1 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Prepare 2 tbsp Fine Minced Garlic
- Use 2 tbsp Powdered Green Chile Pepper
- Provide 1 tsp Powdered Chicken Boullion
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Graduated Onion Powder
- Use 1 tbsp Fresh Ground Cumin
- You need ● For The Sides & Garnishments [as needed]
- Provide Jalapenos
- You need Flour Tortillas
- Take Tortilla Chips
- Provide Fresh Cilantro
- Take Lime Wedges
- Provide Chilled White Onions
- Provide Streamed & Blistered Jalapenos
- Use Queso Fresco Or Mexican 3 Cheese
Steps to make Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup:
- Chop all herbs and vegetables.
- Add all fluids and chicken and simmer for 40 minutes.
- Queso Fresco cheese pictured.
- Serve piping hot with additions. Enjoy!
If you find this Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.